By using the Service offered through this Website, you are bound by the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement as set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, you may not use or access our Service.
“Content” means all postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials posted on the Website (brew2you.co.uk) by you.
"Company", "CAMRA"("us", "we", "our" and "ours") means The Campaign for Real Ale Limited, registered in England No. 01270286 at 230 Hatfield Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 4LW.
"Customer" means any person who purchasing inventory on the Brew2You platform.
“Partner” means an online profile associated with a pub or brewery registered on our Website, and fulfils the role of a Data Processor.
“Account Contact” means the person who is named on the Account and has day-to-day usage of the Trade Account.
"platform" means the Brew2You platform controlled by CAMRA.
The platform Brew2You created by The Campaign for Real Ale provides a marketplace that helps Customers order alcohol for delivery or collection, and helps great pubs, micropubs or breweries sell their stock.
Partner Code of Conduct
Partners must follow some simple principles:
- Adhere to all applicable laws.
- Maintain your own current information
- Never misrepresent yourself.
- Always act in a manner that ensures a trustworthy experience for customers and puts the industry in good light.
- Never list products that are out of stock.
- Never engage in any misleading, inappropriate or offensive behaviour. This applies to all your activities, including but not limited to:
- Information provided on your account
- Information provided in listings, content or images
- Communication between you and CAMRA, or you and your customers
- Act fairly at all times. Unfair behaviour includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Actions that could be perceived as manipulating customer reviews, including by directly or indirectly contributing false, misleading or inauthentic content
- Actions that intentionally damage another partner, their listings or their ratings
- Adhere to the Partner Code of Conduct
- Provide product that is readily available for customers to order
- (where relevant) Deliver product in the timescales the customer agreed to
- (where relevant) Ensure the customer can collect the product on the agreed day and time
- Provide customer communication in a timely fashion
- Where necessary process refunds within 1 working day
- Setup an Stripe Connect account (this must happen for payments to be processed)
- Ensure the platform is available to customers and prospective customer 99% of time (excluding downtime for scheduled maintenance work)
- Provide partners 2 working day notice of scheduled maintenance
- Monitor partner content to ensure that it is trustworthy for customers and puts the industry in good light.
- Provide marketing of the platform to gain awareness of prospective customers
General Data Protection Regulations
This Personal Data will be provided by CAMRA to the Partner for the sole purpose of fulfilling orders accumulated via the Brew2You platform (“the Service”).
- In carrying out this Service, the parties acknowledge that CAMRA is the Data Controller and the Partner is the Data Processor (for information on your role as a Data Processor, please visit ICO) in respect of any Personal Data which is provided to the Data Processor, by CAMRA, is accessed by the Data Processor on the authority of the CAMRA or is otherwise received by the Data Processor on CAMRA’s behalf, in connection with the performance of the “Service”.
- Process the Data at all times in accordance with the current data protection regulations and solely for the purposes of carrying out the Service and in the manner specified from time to time by CAMRA in writing and for no other purpose or in any manner except with the express prior written consent of CAMRA.
- You agree to use the Website for lawful purposes only and in a way that does not: infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Website.
Messages, profiles, Feedback and other Content must:
- not include any profanities
- not include any racial slurs, sexist remarks or any other offensive language.
- You are responsible for all Content that you post, message or otherwise make available via our Service.
- You understand that CAMRA does not control, and is not responsible for the Content made available through the Service. Furthermore, the Website and Content available may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of CAMRA. CAMRA makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, security or authenticity of the information contained in any such website.
- Visiting links to any other websites is at your own risk. You agree that you will evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of that linked website.
- CAMRA will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of your use of any Content posted or otherwise made available via CAMRA.
- You understand that CAMRA does not pre-screen or approve all Content. However, CAMRA shall have the right but not the obligation and at its sole discretion to monitor, remove or alter any Content that is available on the Website for any reason whatsoever.
- CAMRA owns all the intellectual property rights relating to the Website, including the designs, text, database, graphics and layouts. You agree to not use or copy any part of the Website without our express permission.
- The Brew2You logo may be used by Partners whilst they are associated with an active Account. In the event that an Account is disabled, the Partner associated with the disabled account must remove the Brew2You logo and reference to their previous affiliation with CAMRA from all marketing/information material associated as soon as possible.
Dealings with organisations and individuals
- Your interactions (including payment and delivery of goods) with organisations and/or individuals found through the Website are solely between you and such organisations.
- You agree that CAMRA shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between you and another Customer on this Website, or between you and any third party, you understand and agree that CAMRA is under no obligation to become involved.
- In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other Customer, you hereby release CAMRA, its officers, employees, agents in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our Service.
- Partners will be subject to Feedback from Customers. Partners are offered an opportunity to respond to any Feedback.
- Partners understand that CAMRA is not responsible for any Feedback that Customers post, or any harm done by such content. A Customer who posts Feedback is directly responsible for its Content and the accuracy/legality of any such Feedback.
- We perform a number of checks on Feedback with the aim of ensuring that Feedback is authentic and posted by a genuine Customer. We have the sole discretion to remove Feedback that appears to be fake, but make no claim or warranty about the accuracy or authenticity of any Feedback. CAMRA may, at its sole discretion, also remove Feedback at the request of the author.
- You agree that CAMRA has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content maintained or transmitted by the Website. You also acknowledge that CAMRA reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. CAMRA shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any Services.
- CAMRA is not a party to any agreement that may arise between a Customer and Partner as a result of their use of Brew2You platform. Accordingly, CAMRA are not liable for any loss or damage that you incur resulting from any such agreement. This clause shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
Termination of service
- You agree that CAMRA, at its sole discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to deactivate your account, block your email address, or otherwise terminate or restrict your access to or use of our Website. We may do so immediately and without notice to you, for any reason, including if CAMRA believes that you have acted inconsistently with the spirit of this Agreement.
- You agree that CAMRA shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or restriction of your access to the Website.
- You agree not to attempt to use the Website after your account has been disabled.
- CAMRA reserves the right to discontinue the operation of this website/app at its sole discretion. Reasonable notice should be given if/when the intention is to do so.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If any provisions hereof are held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provisions shall be severed and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect unless the business purpose of this Agreement is substantially frustrated.
Fair Processing Notice
Why are we processing your data: We are collecting your data in a company register to enable registered customers, via the Brew2You, online application to order items from you.
What lawful reason are we processing your data under: Consent. We are processing your company details that may contain personal information in order to facilitate the orders made via the Brew2You platform. The lawful reason for the collection of your details has been designated as consent via this application process by supplying your details you are agreeing for us to be able to use them to deliver the Brew2You function.
Marketing Communications - CAMRA would like to be able to contact you about other items and will seek your consent in the registration process to do so.
How long will we keep your data for: We will keep your data on record for the length of the life of the Brew2You app. If you wish to be removed from the list, you can remove our registration.
Complaint: If you would like to complain about how your data has been treated then you have the right to complain to the ICO.