By using the Service offered through this App/Website, you are bound by the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement as set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, you may not use or access our Service.
“Content” means all postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials posted on the App/Website (Brew2You.co.uk) by you.
"Company", "CAMRA"("us", "we", "our" and "ours") means The Campaign for Real Ale Limited, registered in England No. 01270286 at 230 Hatfield Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 4LW.
"Customer" means any person who purchasing inventory on the Brew2You platform.
“Partner” means an online profile associated with a supplier from a pub or brewery registered on our App/Website.
“Account Contact” means the person who is named on the Account and has day-to-day usage of the Trade Account.
"Platform" means the Brew2You platform controlled by CAMRA, the platform can be accessed via an app or website.
The platform Brew2you created by The Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA) provides a marketplace that helps Customers order alcohol for delivery or collection, and helps great pubs, micropubs or breweries sell their stock.
Capacity and age: By placing an Order through the Platform, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts with a pub/brewery; and
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You acknowledge and agree that if you have a specific food allergy or intolerance, you will contact the Partner directly to check that the beer or food is suitable for you, before placing your order directly with them.
- You acknowledge that you consume the products at your own risk.
- Capacity and age: By placing an Order through the Platform, you warrant that:
- You acknowledge and agree that: it is an offence for any person under the age of 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, alcohol, or for any person to buy, or attempt to buy, alcohol in the UK, on behalf of any person who is under the age of 18;
- If your Order includes any alcohol, you will be asked to provide proof of your age on collection or delivery of your Order. If you are unable to provide proof that you are aged 18 or over to the satisfaction of your chosen Partner, or if the pub/brewery reasonably believes that the alcohol, you have ordered has been bought by you on behalf of someone under the age of 18, the Partner reserves the right not to complete the transaction.
- Platform information: While we try to ensure that information on the Platform is correct, we do not promise it is accurate or complete. We may make changes to the material on the Platform, or to the functionality, Products and prices described on it, at any time without notice. The material on the Platform may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update that material.
- In placing an order on this Platform you the customer acknowledges that the contract is with the specific pub/brewery for fulfilment. CAMRA cannot be held responsible for any dispute or action arising from the placing of the order or its fulfilment. The terms and conditions of the sale of the product are set by the supplier/partner. If you have questions relating to those please contact the supplier/partner directly.
- Allergy, dietary and other menu information: When a Partner signs up with us, they have to provide up-to-date inventory listing. We then include this on their dedicated page on the Platform. Where this information includes allergy or other dietary information, this as a matter of course will be published. If you have, or someone you are ordering for has, a concern about allergies, intolerances or other dietary preferences, you should always contact the Partner directly before placing your order.
Partner actions and omissions
- The legal contract for the supply and purchase of Products is between you and the Partner that you place your Order with. We have no control over the actions or omissions of any Partner. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and accept the following by using the Platform:
- We CAMRA do not give any undertaking that the Products ordered from any pub/brewery through the Platform will be of satisfactory quality or suitable for your purpose and we disclaim any such warranties.
- Estimated times for deliveries and collections are provided by the pubs/breweries and are only estimates. Neither we nor the pubs/breweries guarantee that Orders will be delivered or will be available for collection within the estimated times.
- We do not guarantee that Partners will accept and fulfil all Orders, and Partners have the discretion to reject Orders at any time, if you fail to provide proof of age for purchases of alcohol, when required, or due to weather conditions or for any other reason. Partners will not be obliged to deliver an Order to an address outside of their set delivery radius, which may change from time to time.
- The foregoing disclaimers do not affect your statutory rights relating to trading with any pub/brewery/cider producer.
General Data Protection Regulations
Personal Data provided by the Customer to the Company through the Platform will be processed as follows;
- The Partner will process the customer data for the sole purpose of fulfilling orders accumulated via the Brew2you platform (“the Service”).In carrying out this Service, the parties acknowledge that CAMRA is the Data Controller and the Partner is the Data Processor (for information on the role of Data Controllers and Data Processor, please visit ICO) in respect of any Personal Data which is provided to the Data Processor, by CAMRA, is accessed by the Data Processor on the authority of the CAMRA or is otherwise received by the Data Processor on CAMRA’s behalf, in connection with the performance of the “Service”.
- Data provided by the customer will be processed the Data in accordance with the current data protection regulations and solely for the purposes of carrying out the Service and in the manner specified from time to time by CAMRA in the fair processing notice.
- Partners will be subject to Feedback from Customers. Partners are offered an opportunity to respond to any Feedback.
- Customers understand that CAMRA is not responsible for any Feedback posted, or any harm done by such content. A Customer who posts Feedback is directly responsible for its Content and the accuracy/legality of any such Feedback.
- We perform a number of checks on Feedback with the aim of ensuring that Feedback is authentic and posted by a genuine Customer. We have the sole discretion to remove Feedback that appears to be fake but make no claim or warranty about the accuracy or authenticity of any Feedback. CAMRA may, at its sole discretion, also remove Feedback at the request of the author.
- You agree that CAMRA has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content maintained or transmitted by the Platform. You also acknowledge that CAMRA reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Platform (or any part thereof) with or without notice. CAMRA shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any Services.
- CAMRA is not a party to any agreement that may arise between a Customer and Partner as a result of their use of Brew2You platform. Accordingly, CAMRA are not liable for any loss or damage that you incur resulting from any such agreement. This clause shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
Governing Law & Jurisdictionations
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If any provisions hereof are held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provisions shall be severed and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect unless the business purpose of this Agreement is substantially frustrated
Fair Processing Notice
Why are we processing your data: We are processing your data in order to register you as a Customer of the Brew2You app platform to enable the Company and Partner to process orders made via the platform.
What lawful reason are we processing your data under: Legitimate Interest – CAMRA will collect and pass your details to third parties, Partners, as required to fulfil any order made via the Brew2You app.
Consent - By ticking the consent to marketing communications CAMRA would be able to contact you about other items related to CAMRA such but not limited to events, campaigns Consent on the brew2youplatform is independent of CAMRA membership and the marketing communications recorded on a membership profile .
Processing your data:
We will pass your details to third parties restricted to service delivery of your order. Where we do pass them onto a third party this will be done under a data sharing agreement.
How long will we keep your data for: Legitimate Interest: We will keep your data on record for the length of the life of the Brew2You app. If you wish to be removed from the list, you can remove our registration. Email firstname.lastname@example.org Consent: We will keep your data for a period of no longer than six months after the closure of the Brew2you app.
Complaint: : If you would like to complain about how your data has been treated then you have the right to complain to the ICO.